JDC routine has been published. Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board JDC Routine 2018 has been published on their website. The Junior Dakhil Certificate Examination 2018 Routine can be downloaded from the Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board website bmeb.gov.bd.
The routine can also be downloaded from the secondary and higher secondary education board website. The JDC exam will begin on November 1, 2018. It is to be noted that Junior School Certificate JSC examination will start from the same day. JSC routine has already been published.
JDC exam ends on November 14, 2018. According to published routine, the exam will start with the Bangla subject. The morning exams will begin at 10am and the evening shift examination will start from 2pm. Board authority can change the schedule for special needs. The authorities are also publishing instructions as well as guidelines.
- JDC Exam has been Postponed for 4 November 2018. Postponed Examination will be held on 09 November 2018.
You may also like:
JDC Examination Guidelines and Instruction:
- The test should be taken according to the time mentioned in the question paper.
- The same answer papers will be used for creative and multiparty examinations.
- Candidates will collect their admit card from their respective institution head at least three days before the examination.
- 5. Candidates will fill circle by typing the correct Roll number, registration number, subject code etc. in the OMR form of their answer sheet. The margin cannot be pulled in any way, or the answer sheet cannot be folded in any other way.
- The candidate must sign the signature sheet on every paper. This is a dependable document to take part in the exam.
- Every candidate can only participate in the examination of subjects / subjects mentioned in the admit card / registration card. Under no circumstances can they participate in different subjects. In addition to the prior approval of the Board, taking part in the examination in different subjects, legal action will be taken against the concerned Central Secretariat and the Room Supervisor.
- The students will be able to use simple scientific calculator in the exam hall and keep an analog clock. Besides, no other electronic device can be brought together.
- Candidates must take seats in the examination room before 30 minutes on examination start.